Big savings for high-efficiency boiler projects may be approaching its sunset period as the NYC energy industry/ building sector pushes for electrification of heating.
STRATCO is a utility rebate aggregator for NYC and is seeking boiler replacement/upgrade jobs to apply for rebates for NYC. Take advantage of incentives that cover up to 30% of the cost to replace old, inefficient boilers for multifamily building owners.
- Rebates applies to Multifamily buildings in NYC and Westchester
- Boiler replacement must be gas or oil to gas conversion
- Does not apply to upgrading the burner only
- Does not allow for retroactive or ongoing construction applications, all jobs must be pre-qualified and pre-approved before installation
- Rebate may be up to 30% of the job cost in some circumstances
- Affordable housing buildings receive greater incentives
- Hot water/hydronic boilers
- Condensing boilers
- Steam boilers
- Storage tank water heaters
- Pipe insulation and heat computers/EMS could be combined with the above
- Roof insulation
- Steam traps
- Energy management systems
Don’t miss out on incentives, for information contact us here
to provide you an eligibility form to determine if your project qualify and apply for rebates on your business behalf.